Step 4 - Ads Manager Integration
EDIT: If you're starting from scratch and don't have Google Ads Account, please skip this step - we can make one for you based on your answers in the next step (Step 5).
If you already have a Google Ads Account, follow these steps to give us access to the account:
1. Locate your 10 digit Customer ID - as shown in the image below
2. Copy this number and paste in the form below and click "Submit":
Once your ID is submitted to us, we will confirm and send an invitation email to link with our Ads Manager. (This will take a maximum of 24 hours and will be sent to the email associated with your Ads Manager account)
3. Once you receive the email invitation, open it and click "Accept Request" as shown in the image below
4. Once you accept the request above, you will be taken to the screen shown below. Once you're here, click "ACCEPT" within the Link request box
5. Once "ACCEPT" is clicked, a popup will appear that looks like the following:
Click "GRANT ACCESS"
Done! We should now have access to your Google Ads Account.